I write about movies for my own personal amusement.

August 14, 2010

Saving Mister Minifig Part 4








MainPic:(And so the group travels through the Desert of Sand on their way to Houdini's Island, where Dr. EviLego may possibly be.)

Squid: Are we there yet?

Kitty: No, but it shouldn't be long.

Alemas: Face It, We're Lost!

CC150: I'm getting deja vu.

Kitty: Ack, me too. Well, no worries, I think I see a landmark up ahead.

Pic2:

Smiley: That can't be good.

Squid: Actually it is, If I remember correctly, there's a raft shop down this way. We know the owners and they can give us free passage over the the Lake of Legos.

Smiley: Okay, sounds good.

Pic3: (The crew pulls out of the desert and into a marshy clearing.)

Alemas: Um, Kittyboy?

Kitty: Yes?

Alemas: You didn't tell me the raft shop was run by alien criminals.

Kitty: I didn't... it wasn't the last time I was here.

Snake: Welcome! We ees new managers! Zee other guyss sold it to us so zey could work for the Lego company.

Kitty: Well, that's good. If you don't mind my asking, I thought you guys were in jail. Did you-?

SkullTwin: No, no, we no escape. We ees on parole. We make honeest leeving now.

Alemas: So... can you hook us up with a boat?

Snake: Sure... wee haves the perfect theeng for you.


Pic4:(The aliens take the crew to the dock.)

Kittyboy96: ...And here's your tip. Go buy yourself some alien food or something.

SkullTwin: Thanksss... very kind of yous.

Kittyboy96: Well, guys, I've got the boat-mobile packed in my neck-bag of storage thing. Let's get going! Bye, Aliens! Have a nice parole!

(The crew sails off, and Snake recieves a call on his cell phone.)

Pic5: (Somewhere in the White Brick mountains...)

DRE: Have you given them the boat with the tracking device?

Snake: *Yes...we ees geeting paid now?*

DRE: In good time my multi-eyeballed friend. *Click*

Flipz: Greetings, Doctor, I trust everything is ready?

DRE: Indeed. Now I don't want you to confront them yet. Just keep an eye on them and report any suspicous activity. Your helicopter is synced up with the tracking device, you should have no trouble tailing them.

Flipz: Sounds good. And my payment?

DRE: Don't worry, I have it covered, your lifetime supply of Sour Patch kids will be delivered to you shortly.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment