I write about movies for my own personal amusement.

August 13, 2010

Saving Mister Minifig Part 3







Mainpic:(Kittyboy and Cheshirecat invesitgate what appears to be an office.)
Kitty: *Someone's just been here, the flame pieces are still glowing.*
CC150: *Whoever it was must've not wanted to find something, this place looks like an 'I Spy' page.*

Pic2: (Upon further investigation, Kittyboy find a busted up filing cabinet with something inside of it.)
Kitty: *Oh my goodness, I think I found a map!*
CC150: *Great, maybe it will lead us to Minifig's location... Wait, I think I hear something, we'd better get out of here!*

Pic3: (That noise happens to be the sound of smiley23atgym and Sirquid being chased one of Dr. EviLego's henchmen ,Keeblorg.)
Squid: Aaahhh!!! Maybe we shouldn't have brought all this treasure!
Smiley: Are you kidding?! I can't drop the Holy Grail! It's the perfect cup for drinking Moutnain Dew!
Squid: Good Point! Hey, I think I see the guys in the Boat-Mobile!

Pic4:(Squid and Smiley jump into the Boat-Mobile and and a car chase ensues.)
Alemas: We've only been on our adventure for six hours and you've already picked up a villain! You guys are good! Hold on tight!

Pic5:(Alemas swerves past a tree to throw Keeblorg off his trail, but unfortunatley causing Kittyboy to drop the map.)
Kitty: Aw great! We lost the map!
CC150: We? I think you mean you!
Kitty: Okay, me. Hey, where'd Keeblorg go?
Smiley: He turned around and got the map after you dropped it, and then just sped off.
Alemas: Well, shoot. Now what are we going to do?
Squid: Here's an idea, Kitty, do you remember anything that was on the map?
Kitty: Umm, sorta. I remember seeing Houdini Island on the map, but that may have been from a few months back.
Squid: Well, that's the only thing we've got to go on.If I remember correctly, we need to get to the desert of sand. Alemas, let's get going!
Alemas: 'Fraid I don't know the way. How about you drive? You went on that escapade, right?
Kitty: Ugh, don't don't remind me. Here, just scooch over and I'll drive. *Here we go again.*

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment