I write about movies for my own personal amusement.

August 15, 2010

Saving Mister Minifig Part 5







MainPic:(We return to our story, and it seems that Kittyboy96 has gone missing!)

Alemas: Aaaahhh! Kittyboy is gone!

Smiley: What do you mean 'gone'?

Aleams: Gone as in he's dissapeared into thin air!

Squid: Oh yeah... about that....

CC150: What'd you do?!

Squid: I kinda put him in jail for breaking the fourth wall.

CC150: When'd you do that?

Squid: During the last part of 'Crazy Quest'.

Aleams: There's another quest?

Pic2:(Kittyboy is trapped in jail with Patrick.)

Kitty: Could you move a little? You're making me really cluasthrophobic.

Patrick: Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

Kitty: Aaahhhhh!!!!

Pic3:(A mutiny breaks out on the trusty ol' raft.)

Smiley: Bring him back! He has my Gameboy in his neckbag!

Alemas: And my sandwiches too!

Squid: But that would take a whole other storyline to explain how he returned to both storylines!

CCC150: Aaugh! Enough of this! Let's get him!

Pic4: (A strange figure approaches on the horizon.)

Predator: Hey there! What's all the hullaballoo?

Smiley: Alien man over here disappeared our navigator.

Predator: Well, I'm pretty good at navigating, I could help you if you want, until the other guy un-dissapears.

Alemas: Sure, that sounds good.

Squid: And besides, we all know he'll be back in two episodes or so.

Predator: Well, okey-dokey, I'll just climb on aboard if you don't mind.

Pic5: (Predator boards the ship.)

Squid: Pardon me if I'm intruding, but what we're you doing out in the lake?

Predator: Oh, yes...
I was definatley not doing stuff for Dr. EviLego... or Inferno.

CC150: That sounds suspicious...

Smiley: He clearly just said 'not'. He would'nt have said it if he was doing something for them.

CC150: Okay... but don't blame me if anything bad happens.

To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment