I write about movies for my own personal amusement.

August 11, 2010

Saving Mister Minifig Part 1








(A newscaster gives a shocking update.)

MainPic:
Newscaster*Off Screen*: Egad, this just in, the evil mad scientist Dr. EviLego has escaped from the mental institute! It would also seem that that Mayor Mr. Minifig has gone missing. He was last seen with some assosciates of the mad Doctor. His whereabouts are completely unlocatable, but our best men are working on it 'round the clock. And now to Chris with the weath- BLAM!

Pic2: (Kittyboy stands in front of the lasered remains of his flat screen.)
Kitty: There has got to be a better way to turn off my TV. Well, I'd better go round up a search party and go find the mayor.

Pic3: (Kittyboy and some of the crew arrive at Alemas's house.)
Kitty: Trick-or-treat! Oops, I mean uh- Hey Alemas!
Squid: Yeah, hey bud! Listen, the Mayor's gone missing and we think that EviLego may have kidnapped him. Wanna come help us find him?
Alemas: Uh, sure, I guess.
Kitty: We figure we'll probably investigate some of punkin face's old hideout, and see if we can get a lead as to his whereabouts.
Aleams: Sounds good to me. But do we have to take the boat-mobile? I mean after what happened to it last time-
CC150: Don't worry, I've made sure it's rock monster proof.

Pic4: (The crew sets out in the boat-mobile.)
Squid: You know, I can't help but feel I've forgotten something...
Smiley: Ahhhhh! Don't forget meeeee!
CC150: Oops, sorry Smiley, we'll make room for ya.

Pic5: (Dr. EviLego and his assistant chew the fat in his secret hideout.)
Joe: Hey, boss...
DRE: Yes?
Joe: I don't think we need the 'Anti-Escaping Device'. Or the chain. Or the wall. I think we could sit him on the floor and tell hime not to move and he'd stay still. I think he may actually like being kidnapped.
MRM: Yes, actually, It's quiite fun.
DRE: Well, then, this should make things much easier. Want to go get some cookies?
Joe: Uh sure. Oh, uh Mr. Minifig. If you stay put, we may bring a cookie or something.
MRM: Oh, goody!

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment