I write about movies for my own personal amusement.

August 16, 2010

Saving Mister Minifig Part 6








MainPic:(A passing book store boat offered the crew an offer they couldn't refuse, a Richard Scarry book in exchange for all their weaponry.)

Squid: "Lowly Worm wrote the alphabet, good job, Lowly!"

Smiley: That was so beautiful! I think I might cry!

Alemas: Indeed!

CC150:Me too!

Squid: I agree. Predator, what did you think?

Predator: Ummm....

Squid: Yes?

Predator: It was.... Oh, look, It's Houdini Island!

Pic2:

CC150: Woohoo! We're here!

Smiley: Yay!

Predator: C'mon! What are you waiting for? Let's go!

Pic3:

Alemas: Hey guys, I'm going to go scout ahead and see if I can find anything that resembles a hideout!

CC150: That sounds like a good idea.

Alemas: You guys wait here, I'll be right back!

Pic4:(Alemas returns minutes later with shocking news.)

Alemas: Guys! Come here!

Smiley: What is it, Alemas?

Alemas: We're not alone!

Predator: Great, every thing's running as planned!

Squid: What plan? Predator: Oh! I... I... I... That's not important, let's go see who's here on the island!

Squid: That was very suspicious sounding...

Pic5: (After a few minutes, the crew arrives at a campsite. After a moment, a figure emerges from the tent, Flipz!)

CC150: Hiya Flipz! What're you doing out here? Filming another Mystbusters Episode?

Flipz: Yeah... you could say that.

Smiley: I'm so glad it's only you, Flipz, I was afraid it was going to be a bad guy or something.

Flipz: Yes.. only me...

Predator: Flipz, I have something very important I need to tell you.

Flipz: Yes, the mission progr- I mean the results of that popular reality show! Yes, yes, the results of that reality show! Nothing suspicious or evil at all, just normal, good guy, small talk. *I'll meet you in the tent in a minute*.

Predator: *Good.* Flipz: So guys, make yourselves at home, Predator and I need to have a quick word together!

Squid: Sweet, thanks!

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment